Your dominant hues are red and blue. You're confident and like showing people new ideas. You play well with others and can be very influential if you want to be.
Your saturation level is lower than average - You don't stress out over things and don't understand people who do. Finishing projects may sometimes be a challenge, but you schedule time as you see fit and the important things all happen in the end, even if not everyone sees your grand master plan.
Your outlook on life is bright. You see good things in situations where others may not be able to, and it frustrates you to see them get down on everything.
Today is rather good day. If i say so myself. i saw things heard things and got some things. I AM IN A DW FRENZIE!!! CiN! YAY!!! PLUS i got this from c_quinn AWESOME!! THANKS!!! XD
Actually i like this one better!
WHY DO I TAKE IT TWICE??? CAUSE I WANT TO!! XD *g*
- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. What do I want on my #1...some slash fics!! LOL
Mohinder with anybody you can think of!
Anyone with "The Doctor" (actually that isn't slash, but oh well!!)
Sylaire( definitely not slash! ^_^)
2. AN IPOD!!! a green one!! OR ONE OF THOSE SWEET ASS NEW ZUNES Preferably green! DID I MENTION GREEN??
3. Some icons with my Mohinder and some with Molly and plus The Haitian. WHY DO YOU ASK?? Because that episode on Monday. the haitian kicked peter's ass! hehe. And that is saying a LOT!!
4. I really really really want this CD. I cannot find it anywhere I am at, because i am in USA AND THEY DON'T HAVE ANY REGENCY BUCK MUSIC! IF you don't know who they are...
They sing this song here. It is really good!
5. FANMIXES!! HEHE. I So ♥ fanmixes. Whatever you come up with is fine. It can even be for some of the ships that i mentioned above...or if you just want to mix a playlist or cd together. i don't mind. i <3 music! :D
6. I also really really want one of those combo dvd/vhs so that i can put all my vhs onto dvd!! That sounds really geeky to me.
7. I want some new clothes. i know clothes!! I need some new pants...and I don't have enough money to buy them for myself...but alas FAMILY AND FRIENDS!! How I ♥ you! XD
8. I want SEASON ONE OF DOCTOR WHO!! THE ONE WITH THE TARDIS AS THE COVER OR I MEAN THE CASE. LOL
9. I SO WANT SOMETHING FROM ACROSS THE SEAS. Preferrably Doctor Who, Coupling, My Hero, Torchwood, and Keeping up Appearances. I so ♥ the BUCKET WOMAN. *g* It can be anything to DVD or pictures or something that says ur a fan of the show.
10. What do I really really want for this XMas...just to have fun with my friends and family and all of you on LJ will surely make this happen! ^_^
If you want my contact info...please leave so on the comments with an email address.
|What Kind of Reader Are You? |
Your Result: Dedicated Reader
|Literate Good Citizen|
|What Kind of Reader Are You?|
Create Your Own Quiz
Just fot this from ilovetbag24
AND OMG LAST NIGHT'S HEROES!! THAT ONE DESERVES FULL SCREENSHOTS for my post review...so don't know when i'll do it. LMAO. or when ih ave time...maybe i should just do it for tomrorrow! TOMORROW!!! ANOTHER MIDTERM! ;_;
FIRST THINGS FIRST.
I would like to Thank CONNIE. SOrry but i forgot your lj name.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! XD
For emailing all sorts of fanfiction by the author of Cassandra Claire. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! It takes all sorts of twists and turns. I printed out TWENTY-TWO pages of that fanfic. It was the whole thing, AND I JUST FINISHED IT! It was really really really good.
Now I am getting headway on the other fics you sent me. If u on lj. LOL
Anyways...if ur wondering what this was about...it was ABOUT THE BEST DAMN DRACO FICS EVER! It was so very cool! It was entitled, "DRACO DORMEINS" THe ENDING WAS FANTASTIC. I getting a fix for Draco... and now i WANT MORE HP HP HP!! XD
Next up, "DRACO SINISTER" also by the same person.
NOTE: I am not taking credit for these fics. They are not mine. I am just pimping...if no one has read it yet. XD
( behind the cut some Draco Wallpapers )
EDIT** For the "headers" they are actually WALLPAPERS. LOL I mixed them up at the last minute.
Interesting note. What i found out by Cassandra Claire. Apparently she was not all that I hoped her to be. It was ... crazy, and idiotic on her part. So. I say this. It was a good read, but all in all. Plagiarism, I do not support it. I am still giong to read it, but be more constructive of her writing. Please note. I will never do that. Too crazy. LOL Want to find out more...Click Me
On a lighter note...
BEST NIGHT EVER!!! XD
( PrisonBreak. read at ur own risk )
NOW onwards to the second show of the evening...HEROES!!! OMG OMG OGM!!! *fangirl squee*
XD I was so waiting for it to be eight o clock last night. I was on the edge of my seat. I couldn't wait. I know a LOT of people already did a reaction post, but this is mine! XD
( First episode of Heroes. Spoilers plus pics. )
Dr. Mohinder Suresh's Website have you seen it??
THis is a bit long. and A MIXED UP. SOrry about that. But i did spend all afternoon on this. XD
AND NEXT WEEKS...
entitled 2X02 LIZARD ON YOUTUBE
This is weird, but interesting!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht t he frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it
Something I snagged from beach_baby3000 PLUS IT IS ALSO HIS BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU beach_baby3000
AND HAPPPY BIRTHDAY TO DAVID WENHAM AND TOM FELTON!! XD
( behind the cut: pictures of the birthday boys )
Here it is. taken from wantyousafe AWESOME!! I don't know why I haven't friended her yet. JUST AWESOME
RIGHT NOW. I am on ZQ over load. :D
and now... taken from the lovely canadian_turtle, and wantyousafe WOW XD!!
oh, wait, i forgot to ask their permission! LOL
PS: LOOK AT THAT NEW ICON!! XD
OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OM!G
I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEW SEASON!! I AM GETTING ON VIDEO OVERLOAD FOR ZQ, MV, AND AP. :D they are all so great! I like Kristin and Zachary together. They are too FUNNY! :D I cannot wait to see what is going to happen on this new new season!
Thanks to canadian_turtle to all her wonderful links...
This one is also taken from her. So sweet. So addicted! ^_^
EW intereview: Here
AND OMG!! I love the way zq laughs! *drools*
Season 9 (1972)
Barry Letts served as producer and Terrance Dicks as script editor.
|060||Day of the Daleks||KKK||4 episodes||Louis Marks||Paul Bernard||1–22 January 1972|
|061||The Curse of Peladon||MMM||4 episodes||Brian Hayles||Lennie Mayne||January 29–|
February 19, 1972
|062||The Sea Devils||LLL||6 episodes||Malcolm Hulke||Michael Briant||February 26–|
April 1, 1972
|063||The Mutants||NNN||6 episodes||Bob Baker and Dave Martin||Christopher Barry||April 8–May 13, 1972|
|064||The Time Monster||OOO||6 episodes||Robert Sloman (and Barry Letts)||Paul Bernard||May 20–June 24, 1972|
 Season 10 (1972-73)
Barry Letts served as producer and Terrance Dicks as script editor.
|065||The Three Doctors||RRR||4 episodes||Bob Baker and Dave Martin||Lennie Mayne||December 30, 1972|
–January 20, 1973
|066||Carnival of Monsters||PPP||4 episodes||Robert Holmes||Barry Letts||January 27–|
February 17, 1973
|067||Frontier in Space||QQQ||6 episodes||Malcolm Hulke||Paul Bernard||February 24–|
March 31, 1973
|068||Planet of the Daleks||SSS||6 episodes (Episode 3 exists only in black and white)||Terry Nation||David Maloney||April 7–May 12, 1973|
|069||The Green Death||TTT||6 episodes||Robert Sloman (and Barry Letts)||Michael Briant||May 19–June 23, 1973|
staying the same cause lj cut sucks...right now.
SEASON 7 and 8
Starting from Season 7, the programme is produced in colour. Copies of all episodes exist, although some only in black and white.
 Season 7 (1970)
Derrick Sherwin served as producer for Spearhead from Space, and was then succeeded by Barry Letts. Terrance Dicks served as script editor. This season formed a loose arc chronicling the Doctor's exile on Earth.
|051||Spearhead from Space||AAA||4 episodes||Robert Holmes||Derek Matinus||3–24 January 1970|
|052||Doctor Who and the Silurians|
aka The Silurians
|BBB||7 episodes||Malcolm Hulke||Timothy Combe||January 31–March 14, 1970|
|053||The Ambassadors of Death||CCC||7 episodes (Parts exist in black and white only)||David Whitaker, (and Trevor Ray and Malcolm Hulke)||Michael Ferguson||March 21–May 2, 1970|
|054||Inferno||DDD||7 episodes||Don Houghton||Douglas Camfield & Barry Letts||May 9–June 20, 1970|
 Season 8 (1971)
|055||Terror of the Autons||EEE||4 episodes||Robert Holmes||Barry Letts||2–23 January 1971|
|056||The Mind of Evil||FFF||6 episodes (Exists only in black and white)||Don Houghton||Timothy Combe||January 30–March 6, 1971|
|057||The Claws of Axos||GGG||4 episodes||Bob Baker & Dave Martin||Michael Ferguson||March 13–April 3, 1971|
|058||Colony in Space||HHH||6 episodes||Malcolm Hulke||Michael E. Briant||April 10–May 15, 1971|
|059||The Dæmons||JJJ||5 episodes||Guy Leopold (a.k.a. Robert Sloman and Barry Letts)||Christopher Barry||May 22–June 19, 1971|